Data Essentials - Differences
Features which are available in Fusion Registry but not available in the ‘free to use for qualifying organisations’ License file for Data Essentials are:
- Content Security
- Edge Server
- Externally Managed Datastores
- Fusion Data Store
- Load Balancing
- Reference Metadata
- Reporting Node
There are also some restrictions:
- Only 1 Data Provider may exist at any one time
- Only one Data Store may exist at any one time
- A maximum of 100,000 Series can be loaded into the Registry
- A maximum of 1,000,000 Observations can be loaded into the Registry
- Installation location (usually localhost 8080)
Data Essentials has an expiry date which can be renewed subject to acceptance of our terms and conditions on the renewal date.
Aside from these restrictions, limitations, and licence period the two products are identical in every way and the features listed above can be added to Data Essentials.
Thinking of Upgrading?
If you are interested in learning more about the costs implications and the benefits you would see by adding a module, please contact us by telephone (+44 1483 418 058 (09:00 – 17:30 GMT) or send us an email email@example.com.